Tradurre

tiistai 31. joulukuuta 2013

Uutta vuotta kohden - Towards a new year

Wuf! Viimeistä viedään - tämän vuoden puolella nimittäin. Tosi mukava että olette seuranneet elämääni tänä vuonna, pysyttehän mukana myös vuonna 2014 ja kertokaa kavereillekin blogista sillä ensi vuonna on luvassa uusia jänniä kuvioita! ;)
Woof! So this is it- last post... for this year! I'm so glad you've all followed my life and hope you will stick with me in the future, please do tell your friends about my blog too as I've got some pretty cool stuff coming up next year! ;) 

Tässä ensimmäinen vuoteni kuvina! Here's my first year in pictures!

Little Jeti with a cheeky face ready for adventures..

First nap at my new home!

Yeah wasn't a big fan of going out in the cold back then..

More cheeky faces!

Me and my dearest toys <3

Korhonen came over a lot as we were puppies and we still see each other often.

The first time I started to sniff around outside as the snow melted.

Found a dry spot amongst the snow, bring it on, summer!

Hhmm I think I'll start blogging and become really famous!

Spring and Sun! Love it!

Been exploring Finland, here in Kotka

Finally warm enough to go out without a jumper! Yippee!

Warm summer days, playing outside with my brother.. Priceless!

I always come up with fun and exciting stuff to do!

All grown up enjoying sea breeze

Hanging around in the countryside with Rolle

Even got my paws wet. Historical.

Went to a couple of shows and won a couple of prizes. Easy peasy!

Hung out with my sister and brother!

Tried agility - but Mami couldn't keep up with me! :P

Babysat Bonzo and his siblings

Surely summer can't be over so soon!? Maybe I should go back to Mexico..

Yeah this was pretty extreme - face to face with a giant!

How many nights until Christmas???

Onni and Rolle, stay away from MY presents!

Hint hint.. Mami keeps reading and I've got a new toy!

What an awesome year I've had!

HYVÄÄ UUTTA VUOTTA!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! BUON ANNO NUOVO!!!

Ei kommentteja: